Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Night Before Nickmas

Buh...So...tired...

So, at Castle Roche on Christmas Eve, it is tradition for one of us to leave a message of gratitude for Slanty Jaws on our trusty old Magna-Doodle - our family's main form of communication. I took it upon myself to leave the marks this year, accurately depicting and summing up myself, my sister Laura, and my little brother Paul. (Made famous by the Fun Lovin' Criminals in The King of New York.)



What? It's the only effort I feel like making this Chrimizzle. Accept and admire in the order of your choosing.

Hope it's been tip-top, kids!

Nick

5 comments:

Declan Shalvey said...

Heh, nice one.

But if YOU are the 'good' one, the other Rochelings must be criminal masterminds of the highest order!

Nick said...

They make Fagin's gang look like a bunch of exploited children.

Stephen Thompson said...

Why did you ever bother getting a Cintiq when you had that fantastic bit of kit?

Stephen Mooney said...

Utterly fantastic.

JayKent said...

hmmmmmmmmmmm sure it should say autobot above your noggin :)