Monday, May 21, 2012

TURTLE TALK

*EDIT: GODDAMN PRESS 'PUBLISH' ON FRIDAY EVENING, NICK*

Hey Mick-Lickers. To counteract Mooney and Dec's salvo on old London town, I'm gonna be at the MCM Expo next Saturday (26th) where I have been, for some reason, selected to interview Kevin Eastman on a panel to launch the new TMNT Animated series. I'll also be nabbing a table in the Comics Village to do some sketchin', sell prints, and flog original artwork. So check out www.londonexpo.com and see you at the Turtles Panel at 11.30am!

3 comments:

Stephen Mooney said...

Please come to 2D the weekend after.
Please come to 2D the weekend after.
Please come to 2D the weekend after.

Declan Shalvey said...

That's a great sketch man.

If you don't go to 2D, Mooney will be gutted.

Stephen Mooney said...

Ha, I've accepted my fate! Great sketch, by the by.