Monday, March 11, 2013

Night Ghost Cover In Progress



Me again! Been neglecting the Micks blog so much lately that I figured I'd post twice in the same day.
This is the cover for an upcoming NIGHT GHOST one-shot, and marks my first work back at Atomic Diner in over 6/7 years (since whenever Dec was on Freakshow and I was doing variant covers, when the hell WAS that?)

I've been working on this bad boy for two days now, and it's still not bloody finished. Probably because it has almost all of the Atomic Diner characters ever ('cept the Freakshow crowd...sniff) on there. Composition for this thing was tricky.

I'll post the finished piece up here whenever I eventually finish it...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

t1b/30 hair color best braids for thin black hair cheap wigs cheap full lace wigs human hair how to remove glue from hair men wigs synthetic wigs lace front alopecia areata hair cut hair clips hair extension consultation sheet bridal wigs uk human lace front wigs problems with hair extensions pre plucked bleached knots wigs human hair extensions sale

Beauceron Chimay said...

Greeat blog I enjoyed reading