Tuesday, May 14, 2013

HALF PAST DANGER: T-MINUS 1 WEEK

This day next week sees the launch of the first issue of Half Past Danger, the book I've been working on for the last year and a half. It's been a long road, but I couldn't be happier with how things have turned out. I asked the other Micks if it'd be cool to have a week-long buildup here to count down the days to release, and if they'd all contribute a piece for the book. Everybody obliged with some truly amazing stuff; some of which you'll have already seen in one form or another online, but plenty of which you won't.

Tomm kicked things off yesterday with that bloody amazing new piece you can see beneath this post, and he's really set the bar right where I want it to be.

For today's post I'll show again all five of the images I've completed for the regular covers of the series so far, with the sixth and final cover still to come.

In the days to follow I'll post HPD images by each of the other Micks (assuming Thompson finishes his soon enough...). They're all well worth the wait!

Mooney





4 comments:

tomm said...

Excitement

Mansloth said...

All great, but the cover for issue 3 is phenomenal.

Stephen Mooney said...

Thanks man! I like that one too.

Lacey said...

Nicce blog you have